Empire Magazine has revealed its list of the 50 Greatest TV Shows ever
1. Bold the shows you watch/used to watch.
2. Italic the shows you've seen at least one episode of.
3. Post your answers.
50. Quantum Leap
49. Prison Break
48. Veronica Mars
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine It never really grabbed me for some reason
46. Sex & The City
43. Star Trek
42. Only Food and Horses
41. Band of Brothers
40. Life on Mars
39. Monty Python's Flying Circus - I really should sit down and watch all of this.
38. Curb Your Enthusiasm
37. Star Trek: The Next Generation - Does it count as "regularly" if I never saw all of the final episode?
36. Father Ted
33. CSI: Las Vegas - All I have to say is: "Who knows what happens in a fur pile?"
32. Babylon 5
28. Fawlty Towers - It was regular for a while, but only a short while.
27. Six Feet Under
26. Red Dwarf
24. Twin Peaks - Though I've never seen all of the first season. I really should do something about that sometime.
23. The Office
22. The Shield
21. Angel - Though not the last season. That didn't exist. Except for puppet Angel. Which only exists on YouTube.
18. Arrested Development
17. South Park
16. Doctor Who
14. Firefly - Another series that I watched every episode just to prove that I gave it a chance and really didn't like it.
13. Battlestar Galactica - Loved the original. Watched ever episode of the new one just to prove I gave it a chance -- until I realized that life is too short, and I don't care if I gave it a chance or not, I still despise it.
12. Family Guy - Just for the chicken episodes.
09. The X-Files - I am a wus on the horror/suspense.
08. The Wire
04. The West Wing - Some of the best dialog out there.
03. The Sopranos
02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
01. The Simpsons - It was regular for a while. And then it wasn't.