?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
19 April 2008 @ 03:28 pm
Microwave  
The microwave blew up. Not in the "pretty shower of sparks, oooh!" kind of way. Just in the "gee, is it supposed to make that noise -- and why are the lights out now?" kind of way. So, now I have a new one on order. (It's an under range model, and they didn't have it in the store in the color I want.)

I managed to find the manufacture information on the old one. September, 1986.

Man, if it had lived four more months it would have been legal to drink! I'm not calling this a life cut tragically short.

New one will be higher power and include a turntable. And hopefully won't beep at me as much. There is inconvenience, but I consider this in general a win.
 
 
 
wrendj on April 20th, 2008 02:52 am (UTC)
Well in that case, *cool*! Thanks for the belly laugh re "old enough to drink!" I needed that. :)
SnarkyLlama: LOLllamabitchyo on April 20th, 2008 02:32 pm (UTC)
Man, if it had lived four more months it would have been legal to drink!

*gigglesnort*

(Had you ever microwaved CDs in it?)
Sandpanthersandpanther on April 22nd, 2008 03:03 am (UTC)
Nope, hadn't even subjected it to the dreaded CD. Ungrateful twenty-one year old microwave!