1) The new Dr. Who. Yes, I am behind the times. Usually this frets me terribly. At the moment I think I'm glad. Being behind the times means that not only do I get the happy of "dude! The new Dr. Who totally rocks!" but I also have the happy knowledge that there is a lot more out there that I haven't seen yet. Which is good, 'cause I'm really liking the new series. It makes me all kinds of happy.
2) The internet. It may be for porn, but some clever souls out there have figured out how to give me nifty things. Like shows that only air in Europe.
3) Modern technology. Yeah, all of it. But in particular, I'm jazzed about DVDs. Seriously. Aren't they the coolest things? I remember back when I was a kid and I saw a TV show that rock I never thought "ooh, this is cool. I'll get it on DVD when it comes out." No. Heck, I didn't even have a VCR until I was twenty-something, so all through my teen years all I had of shows I loved was happy memories. Now, after a small wait, I get crisp, clear copies on a durable medium that doesn't take up a ton of space. It just blows my mind. How cool is that?
4) My new rug. It's supposedly a French design, but it looks like Japanese cherry blossoms. I saw it, and I had to have it. Now it graces the floor of my living room, making it look bigger and less like a college student lives here.
5) The Piggietop is back to functioning (for the moment.) This allows me to pull all the Eurosport WRC coverage that I hadn't gotten a chance to watch yet (but, of course, hadn't backed up) off of it and onto my other laptop, where I can remedy these two shortcommings.
So, yeah. There is suck. But y'know? There is more coolness. So life am good.