- A clear, sunny day after a big storm.
- A pleasant, garlic-filled lunch with a good friend.
- Having an old friend who I'd thought I had lost contact with suddenly e-mail me out of the blue. Times four.
- Finding out that it doesn't look like the fluid levels on my clutch are lower than normal. (Hey, this is what makes me happy, so quit laughing!)
- Having the CD player only shuffle up my favorite songs.
- Attending not one, but two cool New Year's Parties.
- Arriving home safely after it all.
Happy New Year, folks! Many thanks to everyone who made last year more bearable. I look forward to seeing what this next year holds in store. Kyounen mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!