- School was good. Learned a lot. The driver's break-out session was particularly useful, though I really wish I could have done the co-driver's as well. Oh well, there is always next time.
- Driving on dirt is fun.
- Did awesome in the rallycross. Ended up getting the highest chick time, and put in a mid-pack time overall. Considering this was my first time ever driving on dirt, that's not shabby at all.
- As I expected, my driving style fits better with sliding in the dirt. I thought it would, but it's nice to have it confirmed.
- Did I mention that sliding around on dirt is fun?
- Met a lot of cool people.
I think I will end up volunteering for Rim. It's a good way to get involved, and it sounds like fun.