1. Full Name:
The Feral Sandpanther
2. Were you named after anyone?
Sandpanthers. Feral, wheeling ones. Small ones. Big ones. And most importantly, feral ones.
3. Do you wish on stars?
Nope, mainly eyelashes. When I was a kid I tried, but I usually couldn't think of what to wish for fast enough. I guess I don't keep a ready-access list
4. Which finger is your favorite?
Depends on the situation. In iai, the pinky on the left hand (it's the most important.) When I want to show something, the index finger. When I'm annoyed, the middle one is sometimes useful for expressing myself. ^_^
5. When did you last cry?
On the plane back from Wales. Almost constantly. *sniff*
6. Do you like your handwriting?
Messy, evil, incomprehensible -- but at least it somewhat amuses me. (When I can read it, that is...)
7. What is your favorite lunch meat?
8. Any bad habits?
I pick my nose with my thumb? *avoids llamabitchyo's evil glare* Okay, just joking. Okay?
No, seriously, of course I have bad habits. They're just not socially unexceptable ones.
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?
*stares at CD shelf* What CDs do I have? And yeah, why would one be embarassing? I don't have any music that I don't like.
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
If the party of the first were to befriend the party of the second then the party of the second would indicate that the party of the first's mother gargles wheech with low-life foobs.
Uh, Your Honor? This question confuses me!
11. Are you a daredevil?
Only sometimes. And not in ways that I think I am a daredevil, even though others may think me insane.
12. Do looks matter?
Sometimes, yes. Of course. It's unavoidable in some social contexts. The rest of the time? Eh.
13. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid?
Yes. In multiple languages. Have you ever said that you ate the cafeteria?
14. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
This isn't where I give a physics discussion on the properties of light, and how it's impossible to find the end of the rainbow due to a shifting -- uh, that would be a no. A nice, romantic thought though it may be, no.
15. Do fish have feelings?
Yes. But since I don't eat fish, I generally don't hurt their feelings. Unless they are offended that I don't eat them -- but those fish need professional help anyway.
16. Are you trendy?
Absolutely not. I'm anti-trendy. I'm pre-trendy. But if I find myself following a trend, I turn around and go the other way. No trends here, no, no.
17. How do you release anger?
I have a sword, and I'm not afraid to use it.
Seriously though, usually I scream to myself in my car. I blow up, and then we're done.
18. Where is your second home?
*whistful sigh* Japan...
Actually, my home is kind of my second home. My car is more "my space" than my room is.
19. Do you trust others easily?
To a point, yes. After that, absolutely not.
20. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Eh, I don't think I can remember that far back. I had a blanket I really liked, though.
21.What class in school do you think is totally useless?
The one I didn't put any effort into. Put nothing in, get nothing out.
PE was pretty horrible, though. Very much not my favorite.
22. Do you like sappy love songs?
23. Have you ever been on radio or television?
TOMMI! *ahem* That would be a yes.
24. Do you have a journal?
25. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Who, me? Sarcastic? Nah...
26. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
27. What do you look for in a girl/guy?
Not scary? Um, yeah, generally I look for whatever walks up and pounds me over the head.
28. What are your nicknames?
None that I am going to fess up to in public.
29. Would you bungee jump?
Absolutely not. I have a horror of heights.
30. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I gave up shoes with laces years ago.
31. What are you worried about right now?
New job, money, buying a house, who Subaru is going to sign for next year, losing weight, new job, money, cleaning the house, if I'm going to drive to Las Vegas next weekend... Yeah, the list can go on.
32. Do you ever wear overalls?
Not for a long, long time.
33. Do you think that you are strong?
I don't think so, though I'm told that I am, emotionally. Physically... Well, I'd still say no, though some people would argue with me. (Not when I have my sword with me, for some odd reason...)
34. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Currently, Coldstone's Cake Batter. Though I like Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Crunch (oh, they're called Rite Aid now, aren't they? It's still the same ice cream.)
35. What's your favorite color(s)?
Blue and green
36. What is your least favorite thing in the world?
Cars in front of me with no brake lights, followed by dorks who can't be bothered to get up to freeway speeds before hitting the freeway. I'm sure there are other things I hate more, but those are the ones I encounter the most.
37. How many wisdom teeth do you have?
38. Are you in love w/ anyone?
39. How many people have a crush on YOU right now?
None that I'm aware of.
40. Who do you miss most right now?
More like a what, right now.
41. What do you think about the person you swiped this from
I think we need to get together and chat about vacations, and I miss going to lunch with her (though I'm glad that she's not at her evil job right now, even though it does mean no deserts at lunch for me.)
42.Do you want everyone to fill this out?
Nah, only the people who want to.